Massive adominal adheasions

Sun Oct 10 23:06:40 2004

I have had 17 operations in 4 years all due to adheasions. Ihave had overies incased inadheasions appendex,uterious,hystorextomey,trapped nerves,severe adominal wall, bowels, last year i had an overian reminant that was trapped in adheasions the grew 11cm in size it had to be removed. because of that operation i am now suffering today very badly i now need someone to go in and remove these bad thing so i can get some releaf. I am getting injections of marcane with cortizone every other day to help with the pain the Dr is injecting it into the adominal wall it workes for about 48 hours then the pain comes back and my blood pressure goes up very high because i have a problem with the pain. It is that severe. I even get sick to my stomach from it hurting so bad. most drs will not do anything because they say it will come right back but if it gives me 6 or 8 monthes of confort i am willing to take that chance for a better life. Even if it is only for 6 or 9 months. I am seeing another surgeon on Thurs 10/14/04 if he can go in and remove them all and i can start all over and then do some major adominal things like sit ups to strighten the adominal wall maybe just maybe they will not come back . has any one had thes thing burned from the insid out? Just a thought i am getting despert What about radaition? any susgestion My dr said that i have one of the wors cases of adhesions stage 4 he has ever see or heard of. I am 46 years old there has got to me a better way somtimes i do not want to wake up. I wish i could find a really good Dr that is very knowledgable on the subject. Any Ideas. Pain medication on a daily basis is out of the question. I have retired from the post office on a medical after 24 years. feel free to email me lindalooman@msn.com

--
linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: