cramping with pregnancy

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Oct 24 16:58:39 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Leiza Scerbo Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 12:19 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: cramping with pregnancy

I am almost 50 and have been dealing with endometriosis and adhesions since I was 15. I've had over 15 surguries, and learned some things over the years on this matter.

Do not worry, your pain should decrease markedly during pregnancy, do to your own body's ability to release natural endomorphins and a natural increase in immunity during that time. Please do not consider any narcotics or other drugs that could affect your child, just to make yourself more comfortable. For your babies sake, get a penny for your pocket and pull it out each time a pain comes. Read the words on the penny "In God We Trust" to yourself and your child. The pain will subside and you will smile. From: teardropz3@yahoo.com (Tara) Subject: cramping with pregnancy

I am 17 weeks pregnant with my 4th child i developed the adhesions after ihad my second c-section they didnt discover it until my 3rd c-section i had a laperoscopy 5 months later to try to free up the adhesions that are connecting my uterus and fallopian tubes to my back im having horrible cramping throughout this whole pregnancy and with my last one a little over a year ago the doctor hasnt addressed this issue realy just telling me to take tylenol I dont want to take any Narcotic pain meds through my pregnancy i am just worried that there is some thing wrong is this normal with adhesion please if any one knows please let me know i am having my neew baby at the end of march another c-section and am worried that could cause more problems Thanks.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: