Adhesions/Scar tissue after bowel surgery

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Oct 26 21:44:59 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:46 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions/Scar tissue after bowel surgery

Alicia, What kind of bowel surgery did you have? I had a colonoscopy recently and was told I have lesions and a large hemroid inside. I have opt not to have surgery at this present time due to financially not able to. My suggestion would be to always seek a second opinon before opting to have any more surgery. Surgery just causes more adhesions and eventually can rob you of having a productive normal life. Surgery causes more adhesions than before. I believe that we need to start looking at other avenues and find a better solution to ARD.

Right now I am trying to get my state acknowldege that ARD is a real disease and is uncurable at this present time. I have learned that there are several prominent medical universities that are aware of this problem and alot of the medical students have done studies on this as a credit course. You would be amazed at how big this disease really is.

Just want to let you know that you are never alone and that I am always here if you ever need to vent. I will keep you in my prayers. Definitely seek a second opinion. Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: