Re: HELP W/MULTIPLE ISSUES

Sun Nov 7 17:46:42 2004

[moderator note: this is a recent reply to an original message written in Sept '03, the author of original message may not still be viewing messages at this website to see this reply]

I happen to come across your message by chance and felt the need to respond in hopes that in may be of some help to you. I would like to suggest that your pursue the area of your heart again. If your heart valves are leaking then by no means is that considered to be trivial! Leaking valves creates problems on all the other organs but mainly the liver.

You mentioned that your stomach feels full of fluid. You are probably retaining fluid due to the leakage which causes your liver to swell and causes pressure on your stomach. Usually you don't feel like eating and when you do it may cause you to feel sick. Please have your heart checked again and go to a different doctor. I've learned all of this because my mother- in-law is going through the same thing. If you would like more information or insight you can email me at 5gainers@sbcglobal.net.

At Sun, 28 Sep 2003, Lee Hope wrote: >
>HI. HAVE MANY QUESTIONS AND AM RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS. HAVE MULTIPLE
>ISSUES AS WELL. HOPE SOMEONE, OR EVEN SEVERAL PEOPLE OUT THER CAN HELP/
>EXPLAIN. FIRST OF ALL I HAVE SPENT MULTIPLE DRS VISITS AND ER VISITS
>BEING TOLD IM CRAZY THE PAIN IS ANXIETY AND IN MY HEAD. I NEED TO FIND
>A GOOD DR THAT UNDERSTANDS ADHESIONS IN THE NJ/NY AREA WHO ACCEPTS
>INSURANCE (ALTHO MINE IS DUE TO RUN OUT)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: