Re: adhesion pain during pregnancy??

Sat Nov 20 16:04:20 2004

I found out I was pregnant after the OBGYN has diagnose me for extremely painful adhesions from my last prgnecy in 99, I had a C-section then. ( my first born was in 98 naturally.)

I was taken about 9 different medications at the time from musle relaxers to pain killers which made the adhesions a lot easier to deal with. I was going in to schudel a lazer surgery for the adhesion when I found out I was about 6 weeks pregnant. As soon as I found out I had to give up everything that made my life a easier to deal with. Now, I'm in my 11 1/2 week of pregnancy, a full time mom for a 5 & 6 year old - and two step kids every other weekend, and I have a full time job as a admin. assistant and I'm in pain of every minute of everyday. The OBGYN said that I could took take tylenol for pain which is like candy compared to pain killers and muscle relaxers. I don't know of any other woman that is going thru this from talking to friends & family. This is my 3rd child and I'm only 25 years old, but feel closer to 95. If anyone of any information that could help in any way, please contact me. I have no other place to turn.

Thanks You!

Kimberly, Knoxville, Tennessee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: