Re: uterus adhesions to abdominal wall

Mon Dec 13 21:20:23 2004

Sarah,

I had severe adhesions when I got pregnant (also due to a previous c-section). I didn't have any problems with the pregnancy, other than horrible heart burn (but my son was 9.6 lbs). The only problem that I had was that I couldn't deliver him (and they think that this is because I'm too small boned). When the doctors cut me open they could not find my uterus due to all of the adhesions.

I lost a tremendous amount of blood during that c-section, and of course tried to have adhesions lyses 2 years later. And I had a hysterectomy 2 years after that due to adhesions, which was the worst mistake that I made, because now the adhesions attach themselves to other vital parts....

I had more trouble getting pregnant the second time around and I truly believe it was due to all of the adhesions. It took us 4 1/2 years of trying....

I hope this helps a bit in your decision a bit.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of International Adhesions Society Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 2:55 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: uterus adhesions to abdominal wall From: sdi78@juno.com sdi78@juno.com Subject: Re: uterus adhesions to abdominal wall

I too have my uterus adhesed to my abdominal wall. I had a C-section in 2001 and everything went ok-so I thought.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: