Hi there I am new here and in alot of pain

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Jan 2 19:46:09 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 12:38 AM Subject: Re: Hi there I am new here and in alot of pain

Why would the dr. take out your appendix? If the appendix is okay then I would leave it or else you will be setting yourself up for adhesion problems in that area. True, some day you may have to have them out but if it is not causing problems then leave it.

I have adhesion disease and have had them removed a few times. Also have had Gallbladder removed and now have problems in that area. The worst part is the pelvic area though.

> ----- Original Message -----

Sender: jule_lee@hotmail.com (Upcoming surgery for adhesions- questions) Subject: Re: Hi there I am new here and in alot of pain

Hi, I am 34 and 6 weeks ago I had a laproscopy for pelvic pain.

The doc found a ton of scar tissue on my left ovary, which was pulling bowel and everything from the right side. He took it out along with the ovary (I had a hysterectomy in 1998, so that was the only ovary I had left), and that was supposed to be the end of it. Well, in less than a week after the surgery, I had the same pain as before and am now in pain every day.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: