FANTASTIC DOCTOR IN MARYLAND

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Jan 12 15:27:52 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of KCarter706@aol.com Subject: Re: FANTASTIC DOCTOR IN MARYLAND

Hi Mary;

Thanks for the bit of info I read on the adhesions web site. I am not new here, but I have had surgery twice with Dr. Redan while he was in PA. And with Dr. Gerhart. This last year I have suffered with nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea, etc. You know the drill, I am sure. There has been no "mechanical" obstruction. I went to a new general surgeon today and he seems to think that these other doctor's )not necessarily the ones in PA) that have operated on me don't thoroughly look at my intestines to see if there are any adhesions attached to my bowel.

I am scheduled for surgery next Thursday, Jan 20. Where about in Maryland are you located? I was going to a GI Doctor @ John's Hopkins in Baltimore, but he wasn't doing anything for me.

I live in Northern Virginia. What type of surgery did you have, and what makes you feel as though it's successful so far? What type of surgeon did you go to, if you don't mind my asking?

Hope to hear from you, my story is also on the adhesions quilt. Under, Karen Carter.

Thanks, In friendship Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: