Re: I am almost off meds

Sat Jan 29 21:33:11 2005

Dear Kristie, If the meds are not helping with your pain, then it is a good idea to get off them.

As far as Spray Gel goes, I know first hand that it works. I have been adhesion and adhesion pain free for over 19 months!! Some may remember my story, before this surgery, I was in bed 98% of the time for 2 years, and before that I couldn't do much because of the pain. Now, I am out living life again.

I am enjoying even the smallest of things. I can pick up and hold my Grand-baby, get on the floor and play with her. My intestines work again, so no more horrible times in the bathroom. I have been on vacations, something we gave up because I couldn't sit for very long, so a car ride was out of the question and I couldn't walk very much because my pain would increase. I just got back from San Francisco. I went for business, but I got to do a lot of site-seeing.

My feet were sore and I did rub a blister on one foot, but I was able to do all that walking.

Just don't put the product down if you haven't tried it. I am not the only one it has worked for and at this time, it is the only product that is working. robin

At Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Kristie wrote: >
>I have not posted for a long time. I just wanted to update on my
>progress....Like anyone cares, right?
>My name is Kristie and I live in California. I go to a pain clinic
>here in California which has helped me.
>Also this year, I went for 7 weeks to spend some time at the University
>of Utah with Dr Howard Sharp. He is one of the top 5 guys for pelvic
>pain....and he really helped me and made sense to me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: