Re: Good Morning,

Sun Jan 30 14:52:49 2005

I need some help. I have had hip and leg pain since my car accident in 1999 several neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons for this pain. I have had 3 mri's, 1 mylogram, 1 ct scan, several xrays, a full body bone scan and numerous epidural injections epidural injections and nothing seems to help anymore.

They were all focusing on my back but the on my back but the last neuro. said that my back is not the issue. I have come full circle with full circle with all of these treatments and need some input from someone with the same kind of pain of pain and a doctor that knows his or her stuff. I dislocated my hip in I dislocated my hip in the car accident and it took 6.5 hours for the er to put it back into place. I have been checked for necrosis and they said my hip looks fine. I have also had surgery to remove adhesions. I need to know what kind of conditions could be contributing to this pain. I have no back pain, just starts in my left hip and runs all the way down the back of my leg and into my foot. If you have any ideas, please respond asap. Thanks

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: