adhesions wrapping around small intestine

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Feb 4 20:48:49 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 1:36 AM Subject: Re: adhesions wrapping around small intestine

Karen, I too have had adhesions wrap themselves around my intestines many times. The last time was about 2 yrs ago and unfortunately, I almost died to a surgeons mishap. I can say this, I have been surgery free for 2 yrs since then. I try and stay away from surgery as much as possible, because the more sugery you have the worst it gets. The best way I deal with this is by my pain dr who I have been with for over 4 yrs and has helped me a great deal! I don't know how much longer I have before the adhesions cause another blockage again. I just found out last yr after my colonoscopy that I have adhesions again attached to my intestines. Also on the CT scan was found something, but the Dr's don't know what it is, so I have to go for another CT scan in June for another look. Adhesions unfortunately is an ongoing problem and I hope someday there will be a cure. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: