Is there any help out there?

Tue Mar 1 20:28:39 2005

Hi Everyone, I am 28 years old and as I have read am not alone in the adhesion hell. Five years ago I had my son and had to have an emergency c-section and thats when my hell started. After having an infection I started to have horrible pain and bleeding all the time, so the doctor I was seeing said lets do a laparoscopy and he accidentaly hit a major blood vessel and I bleed internally. Went to see another doctor and he tried everything to stop the pain and bleeding but nothing worked. I was able to get pregnant but had a horrible pregnancy. I had my son, but two months later has to have a hysterectomy (packed with adhesions)at that time my uterus was adhered to my abdominal wall.I wanted to leave my overy in because I didn't want to have to take hormones for such a long time but, One year later back in again for my overy adhered to my bladder so now I have had a complete hysterectomy and thought what else could possibly be wrong there is nothing left in there I must be crazy .

January 2005 back again (everytime being cut open)this time my colon and small intestines adhered.

My doctor who has been great through all of this got seprafilm and put it in. I thought this is going to work but 4 weeks later I am in pain again. I wonder will this ever end? I have 2 kids that need their mom not to be in pain all the time (my 5 year old suffers from anxiety and my 2 year old has a speech problem). I am lucky that I have an awesome husband but how long will he put up with my cronic pain I just went back to the doctor Friday and he said that it might just be the healing process because it has only been 5 weeks since the sugery but I know this pain too well. He says that he can scope me and try to see if there are more and that they should not return from laparoscopy I don't know what to believe anymore feel like I am going crazy. Will this ever end or will I live the rest of my life like this?

Thanks for your time Annmarie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: