Needing support - to Melinda

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Mar 5 21:40:47 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 12:53 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Needing support

Melinda, Try to find a good pain management dr or your own dr. to help you get some relief. There are meds out there that help. They don't take all the pain and problems away but it helps you cope more.

A good heating pad is heaven. I have had three adhesion surgeries in the last seven years or so and it hasn't worked for me.

I have them in the upper stomach down to the pelvic area so believe me, I know what you go through. I have adhesions that are very painful down in the vaginal cuff and it pulls 24/7 and burns.

So...find you a good dr. to help with the pain, maybe get a massage therapist to work on you. Kelly

Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 10:59 AM Subject: Re: Needing support

Melinda,

You are not alone and have come to the right place! WE all share the same fate. Unfortunately, having more surgery is only going to cause more adhesions. Do whatever you can to stay out of the operating room!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: