Re: adhessions due to P I D

Sun Mar 13 18:37:38 2005

Hi Clare! When you're talking about IBS I believe all you would need to do is look to yourself and your symptoms. I believe IBS would involve pretty much constant diahrea symptoms, constant pain prior to or during bowel functions. The best thing you can do is discuss your concerns with your doctor. I remember an appointment I had with my doctor telling him sometimes functions were normal, sometimes not and his response was, "oh, IBS." The doctor really showed no concern.

Really I've had nothing but improvement since hysterectomy and am not anxious for anything more in the way of surgery so unless things get to a point where things really are not normal I am not going to concern myself either. The best you can do is talk to your doctor regarding any symptoms you're experiencing with the bowels and if they're bothersome.

Has doctor recommended surgery to release your bowel from your right tube? If so, he would likely deal with any visible problems at that time. If not, talk to your doctor regarding the symptoms and what signs you should be looking for before the IBS becomes really serious and needs to be dealt with surgically.

At Sat, 12 Mar 2005, clare wrote: >
>hi my name is clare and my doctor told me that my bowel was stuck to my
>right tube due to (pid )can any one tell me if i could also have IBS

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: