Doctor Referrals

Tue Apr 5 08:33:14 2005

Re: Wife's adhesions

I'm writing hoping for doctor referrals who will accept a person with adhesions. My wife had colon surgery and bladder prolapse surgery 4 years ago. When the surgeon made the incision, he discovered that the bladder was attached to the back wall of the pelvic and the small intestines bound by adhesions growing together. He spent two and half hours cutting away adhesions, but couldn't finish because of so many.

Because my wife has pelvic pain at the diaphragm area as well as other areas described as burning, twisting, pulling and sometimes a stabbing feeling, she had an anoscopy and upper Gi thinking a blockage was taking place. The digestive track is still open. The surgeon would not do surgery unless there was a blockage. He is sure the adhesions are growing back causing her pelvic pain. He could not give a referral. My wife has been told to see a doctor dealing with pain management.

We live in Colorado Springs, CO. The surgery 4 years ago was done in Denver. Can you help by giving a referral of a doctor in the area? She is having sleepless nights and spends much time lying down to leave pressure and pain. -Dennis Tyler

tylerdvpl@juno.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: