Are there any good Doctors in California?

Tue Apr 5 08:56:40 2005

Hello to everyone, my name is Tammy Taber, I use to post here often and respond to othersas well. I have posted my story posted to the adhesions quilt. I have been away since October and I am hardly online at all anymore. I had a domestic situation and I had to move myself and my three children. I do not have a computer at my new home and I have to use computers belonging to friends if I want to get online.

I have been hearing some things about LASER Surgery in reguards to adhesions, has anyone heard anything good or bad about the use of lasers on adhesions?

Also I have been thinking about moving out of the state of Washington and I think I want to go to California where it is warmer year round. The only reason I would be reluctant to move is the fact that I would have to move away from my doctor and I would need a doctor in California that is familiar with the effects of adhesions and chronic pelvic pain.

I don't need some one to cure me as I am aware that at this time there is no cure for ARD, I just want someone to work with me to keep me comfortable until a cure can be found and passed by the FDA.

Please let me know if there are any doctors in California that could help me if I were to relocate to the state. I havn't decided where in California I want to move to as I need to find a doctor that will take me first. SO I thought I would ask here.

Well I will check back in from time to time, Take Care All, Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes, Tammy Lynn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: