Doctor Referrals

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Apr 8 11:16:21 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:18 AM Subject: Re: Doctor Referrals

Dennis, At this time, your wife's best hope is probably going to pain management.

There are drs. that specialize in removal of adhesions but that doesn't quarantee that they won't come back.

I have gone to two of these drs. One in the states and one in another country and I am dealing with the adhesions again. I am back on pain management and massage. I will not have another surgery unless I get to the point where it is an emergency or there is something new out there.

If your wife is willing to travel to Germany, she could go there and try the spray gel. There are some that are claiming success and then others that say they have them back. Kelly

> ----- Original Message -----
Sender: "Patricia L. Tyler" <tylerdvpl@juno.com> Subject: Doctor Referrals

Re: Wife's adhesions

I'm writing hoping for doctor referrals who will accept a person with adhesions. My wife had colon surgery and bladder prolapse surgery 4 years ago. When the surgeon made the incision, he discovered that the bladder was attached to the back wall of the pelvic and the small intestines bound by adhesions growing together. He spent two and half hours cutting away adhesions, but couldn't finish because of so many.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: