Re: Help! No one will help me..... relpy

Thu Apr 21 21:18:34 2005

dear lauren,

hi my name is diana i live in roslyn pa about 25 mins outside phila. i have a great doctor in abington hospital. i've been seeing him for almost 3 yrs now. can i ask a stuipid question do you suffer from adhesions??

he has operated on me 3times already i was ready to give up because no doc would believe me about adhesions i even lost my family doc who i was going to since i was 14 yrs old i'm now 43 he didn't believe adhesions causes pain and would not help me find a doc to help me told me it was all in my head!! but a lady i worked for told me about this doc who is wonderful he listens he knew i was in pain and every test they gave me came up neg. but he beleved me and operated and low and behold there were adhesions every place i told him i had pain and everytime i went into see him after that he didn't bother w/ tests he knew i was telling him the truth and i never let him down!!!! he would say well we could do some tests but we know that its a waste of time cause adhesions don't show up on tests bottom line he is damn good and never made me feel like i was wasting his time or that the surgeries were a waste of his time and yes they come back but he was still willing to help me everytime i went to see him!!!! i also applied for social security disability and got it !!!

for ard adhesion related disorder i was shocked no lawyer filled the paper work out all by myself i was a gift because i lost my last two jobs because of my condition always in pain and all the surgeries my husband and i were going under if you want the docs name email me back and i'll give you all the info

stay well diana

----Original Message----- I am in pain all the time,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: