pain again

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun May 1 15:26:42 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of EMAIL ADDRESS: Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:05 PM Subject: Re: pain again

Hi Stacey!

I have experienced pain without estrogen replacement. Not just any estrogen though - you need the human estradiol and not the Premarin which is the urine of a pregnant mare. It is possible to have endometriosis after hysterectomy but the most likely reason for that would be - your doctor didn't get it all and it's still there.

For you being so young, you are going to need at the very least one miligram a day in human estradiol to start out with. After three months of being on that (because you want to give it a chance to give you optimal benefit) you should be taking two miligrams a day. I only say 2 miligrams a day because you are very young and it was likely a major shock to go from all the estrogen your ovaries would produce to NOTHING. I don't know why your doctor wouldn't have prescribed some hormone replacement for you. Do NOT let him give you Premarin though.

Any questions, just email me and ask.

Laurie

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 5:11 PM Sender: annastace@aol.com (Stacey) Subject: pain again

I think the last time I posted here was back in 2002 when I had my last surgery for adhesions. I have been dealing with Endo and Adhesions off and on since I was 19 and I am 32 now. I have had 6 surgeries including TAH and removal of both ovaries.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: