a little bit of hope

Wed May 4 13:40:12 2005

Hi I do not post much but i do read about all the stories. I read them and as i read I thank god that I found this site. The responses that I have gotten on my story have been so supportive and have given me hope that one day I to lead my life pain free. I just want to say to all these ladies besides my new found freindships with people here that have given me so much hope. my family and god have been my rock.

We all have the strength we just sometimes have to draw it from somewhere else.

After all we are women no matter what they take out of us we are everything to everyone but ourselves. There comes a time that we need to be eveything to ourselves and thanks to someone I just recently met I have finally realized that I have always done for everyone else and left myself behind just living in fear and pain. This does not mean that you forget everyone you just start beleiving in you instead of relieing on someone else.

There is help out there you have to start beleiving in that statement. We will all get threw this one way or another. I know how hard is to beleive that but once you do you start looking for many ways to get help and that is what i am doing right now. You will not feel uterly useless,like there is no hope left. Depression is a terriable thing. It affects you in many ways and makes things so much worse. Thanks mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: