pain following adhesion surgery

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed May 18 20:30:08 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Caplanwolfel@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:01 PM Subject: Re: pain following adhesion surgery

Dear Suzanne,

I too had pain in my lower left and the area I would always point to an old surgery site no one ever listened to me they just sent me to DR after DR and test after test and finally I went to Dr. Redan he did surgery on me he did find more endometrosis and removed my appendix but the pain never went away totally my family said the same thing to me why are you sill in pain and you can't get out of bed something is still wrong which I already knew but nobody could seem to tell me what it was final after they did a nerve study on me order by a pain management doctor they found I had nerve damage done to my Ilio-Inguinal nerve that was where my pain was coming from.

I don't know if you have already had this test done but you might want to ask your doctor about it at least it gave me answers and relief to know the pain wasn't in my head after all we start to think we must be crazy when the doctors seem be stumped about our pain or act we want to take pain meds for no reason. I hope this was of hep to you. best of luck to you.

Lisa C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: