Re: My terminal pelvic/abdominal pain

Wed May 18 20:34:17 2005

Maureen,

I know how you feel. I have had chronic pelvic pain for the past 10 years. I have had over 14 laps, 1 laparotomy & 1 laproscopic appendectomy. During one of the more recent laps they removed my right ovary. During all these years my pain has always been on the right side.

Even now, without an appendix or an ovary, my pain is still mainly on the right side. What i found out was that the adhesions on the utosacrial ligament causes me more pain on the right side on the left. Even though my left ovary is connected to my uterus, my pain is still on the right side. I wish I could tell you how to cure it, but if you figure it out please let me know. I live on pain pills just to make it through a day. I am on the fentanyl patch, & even with that I am still popping percocets like they were candy. My pain just increases with time. I wish I knew how to get rid of it.

What is Fitz-Hugh Curtis syndrome?

--
Rachel

At Tue, 17 May 2005, Maureen Doyle wrote: > >I breathed a sigh of relief when I found this web site today. I had >really bad pelvic and abdominal pain all last year. After too many >test to name, to many needles taking my blood, IVs w/contrast and >things stuck up me, I have had it.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: