just had surgery!!

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu May 19 09:21:54 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of EMAIL ADDRESS: Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:35 PM Subject: Re: just had surgery!!

Hi Doreen!

If no one has given you congrat's yet - let me be the first. I hope it lasts forever. You don't see many success stories when it comes to endometriosis or adhesions - in fact it's rare. So far I have opted to not do anything about whatever it is I have left - but I've been able to pretty much manage what pain I have. Some days can still be bothersome though. When I first started out I didn't have a pain free moment but now I experience a lot of good days.

I guess I would rather leave things as they are rather then start all over again with the pain after surgery. Maybe I'd be lucky like you, but maybe not because we're all so different.

Have a great time with your family and definitely relish feeling good again.

Laurie

Sender: dahearn813@comcast.net (doreen ahearn) Subject: just had surgery!!

hi, i recently posted that that was having a "touch up" lap for adhesions with dr gerhart. i had my first surgery with him in november of 2004. i had my second surgery may 11 last week. the details of my first surgery which took almost six hours can be seen in my previous post in may.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: