Adhesions Operation Oregon 2005

Tue May 24 18:09:45 2005

I have had adhesions for years and they have caused me much pain and discomfort.

Dr David Redwine in Bend Oregon just preformed a Laporscopy surgery on me May 19th 2005 to remove many of these adhesions from old surgery I had in the past.

It turned out wonderful with all of them removed. I recovered very quickly from this surgery and had dinner out with my husband the next night.

This was pushing it because when I went shopping the next day in Bend I got very tired and weak. I will now take it easier and relax for a week to heal.

The hospital staff was kind and caring at St Charles Medical Center.

Dr David Redwine and his staff were so helpful and understanding. I would tell anyone out ther in pain with adhesions to make a visit to Bend Oregon and meet these wonderful people.

I am told I can't ride my horses for 5 weeks so I will abide by this because at 60 years old I don't think I will mend as quickly as a younger person.

So far this is my 4th day after surgery and I worked a 1/2 day .

I did not take pain pills because I was told it would slow the healing of my bowel. I did get sick after surgery and vomit which really hurt my stomach but that went away and the next morning I had a good breakfast and felt great.

Sincerely,

--
Barbara

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: