Yeahhhh!!! Pain clinic!!!!

Tue May 24 18:17:20 2005

Hi to everyone!! I wish you all well,and send prayers of healing and love to you all!!! *HUGS*

Anyway...I just thought I would Post to say... I have finally gotten into a pain clinic!!!! Ny wonderful surgeon pulled some strings..the doctor at the pain clinic wasn't taking ANY new paietents.

How wonderful this is!!! It has only takin an whole year of very little pain treatment. So i am very much looking forward to JUne 10th!!!! Have a VERY bad week...which is crazy when you are just eating 222's...(tylenol with caffine and codine.,and an antispasmotic) I know that something is changing...I'll have to get back in to see my surgeon..I just don't want to do another relaese.

I'm at 3 total now...and would like to keep it that way..*crosses fingers*..I have benn very positive through out this whole year..but i am human..and can take only so much..and at the moment can change how i look at it only so much as well.

I also have left my job!!! In retrospect to the whole thisng..it was a good thing. Finacially... it sucks...but at least i will be able to control what i do and don't do. My benefits through work wanted surergery to get a diagnoises...and that's not happenning any time soon..ONLY if there is an emergency. I t really was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders...it was all stress.

well anyway my thoughts go out to you all..and my love....please take care...*HUGS* Amber

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: