Surgery next week

Tue May 31 17:14:36 2005

Just wanted to post to let all of you know I am having surgery next week with Dr. Cook in California. I just wanted to write everyone a quick thank you for posting your stories here so I was able to see that I am not alone.

I also wanted to thank Debbie in particular to responding to a previous post of mine and referring me to Dr. Cook. I know that not everyone agrees with taking the surgery route unless it is absolutely necessary and at this point I don't see another option plus I have the utmost confidence that he will be able to help and that's not something I have been able to say before for some time now with any of the dozens of other doctors I have seen.

I will keep you all posted and hope nothing more that I will be able to come back and tell you how much better I'm feeling and that I've at least got back part of my life back that I've been missing out on. I hope this not only for myself but also for everyone else on here that Is struggling and dealing with pain everyday and not having anyone understand how frustrating and excruciating this can be can be because if there is hope and help for me then that means there is hope and help for others. Keep your fingers crossed and I will write again a.s.a.p.

--
Sincerely,
Tara Collard
Las Vegas, Nevada

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: