Disability

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Jun 1 20:09:19 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of diana tigoudar Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 8:32 AM Subject: Disability

I need some advise and general input! I have gotten to the point to where I cannot work anymore. Within the last two years Ive had 3 surgeries and have gone from $44,000 to $22,000, Ive been out of work 5 months on short term disability and worked from home for 4 months. I just resigned from the management position I had for almost 6 years because I thought taking a lower paying job with less stress would make the pain less but I have found that after a few hours at the less paying and less stressful job that my body shuts down.

All of a sudden I feel the pain creeping back and then I get the tearing and pipping, I turn sheet white and break out into a cold sweat and then the stuttering starts. (Im in a sales position) I picked up the medical and disability insurance when I walked in the door at my new job paying 100%, although they are new insurance companies for both the medical and disability there was no break in coverage. No-one at the new company knows that I have this condition. I'm PETRIFIED! How am I going to support myself, I'm scared I'm going to loose everything I have. I'm SO desperate for help. If anyone has any advise out there on what my next step should be I would really appreciate your input.

Tammie~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: