Pain again

Fri Jun 3 18:59:01 2005

Hi i've haven't posted in awhile i read all your emails daily though. I had my last surgery on March 27th lapro, to remove my intestines from my adominal wall that was attached there buy ADHESIONS.

Well its now been 2 months and i'm still having trouble and i'm getting scared , when i first came home i had loose stools for about 4 weeks which i have to say i didn't mind seeing that i would only go maybe 2 times a week before surgery.

well now i'm constipated again its been now 5 days with out a normal stool. I did go some but not enough surgeon said to really be what he calles normal. I 'm scheduled for a upper GI on friday so hopefully that will tell us something , hes afraid i have a small intestinal bowel obstruction or a partial. If so he said if he opens me again he will have no choice but to clean me out from top to bottom , ( removal of adhesions) cause he said he will form more by just getting me cleaned out again. Now let me tell you this will make my 6 surgery for adhesion and all have cause bowel obstructions so they were life threatning.

He is hoping its not a bowel obs. but maybe IBS which he said is bad but i can live with it with diet and meds. He does NOT want to go back in he says that is the last resort.

Now this dr. is a saint he is the first that sits and really talks to you and makes you comfortable , and when i said i was scared he said he was scared for me and himself for having to maybe go back in . Has anyone had this problem before if so please please email me back ....

--
Kelly V

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: