Massive adheasions

Fri Jun 3 19:01:55 2005

Hello I have used this message board several times before this is my update. My Dr.who is a family dr. has now sent me to the university to see if they can help. First appointment was with a dr. who deals with the colan,stomach, bowels and things like that . That dr. sent me to a laprascopic sergeon,He said he did not feel like he was qulified enough to help me so he sent me to a general sergeon.

He has now sent me to a obgyn that i can not get an appointment to till the 24 of June. He told me that adheasions to not hurt and that they could not remove them that they only cut them. He said they do not show up in any xray.

I would like the name of the xray that that other person had here so i will ask my dr. to do it on me. In Dec of 2003 was my last of 17 operations. I had a tumer removed it was 11cm and it was a very large operation. I have also had a hystromecty, overies ,appendex,nerves,and other operations. I was doing well till i got the overian cancer witch was caused by a reminent left in adheasions.

The dr said it could have grown on a very small fragament left in adheasion. Now this new dr. wants to get some test to see if i have another remenint. I am getting such mixed messages. I know that adheasions hurt it feels like somthing is tearing or pulling in my belly area. and it burns BAD. I have had many restless nights.

I do everything that they tell me to do but i will not take pain medication. When it hurts bad my blood pressure goes up to 190/110 I am on 4 different blood pressure medications for that. I wish i had a dr. that just delt with adominal adheasions but i have not found one in Calif.

If any one knows of one please email me his name i have blue cross Ins. It is very depressing when a dr. tells you that adheasions do not hurt. He may as well tell me it is all in my head.

I get injections of marcane and lidocane into my adominal wall and it helps for about 8 hours i do this about twice a week and it gives me great releaf. I think i might try an epideral has anyone tried that?

Please let me know. I have medical retirement as i do not qulify for disibilty. So i had to retire from my job of 24 years. My cat scanns are all normal they tell me so in there eyes unless they can see it in a scann it must not be there.I really would like someone to go in one last time and remove them from my adominal wall so they do not feel like they are streaching and tearing. As i can not deal with it anymore. I want some releaf.

--
linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: