Re: Looking for a doc

Fri Jun 3 19:05:32 2005

Hi Kathy, I can't answer all your questions, but I can answer one of them to the best of my knowledge. I can tell you why they do a second look in other countries when they use SprayGel.

The thought behind this is that adhesions usually start re-forming right away, within hours, after your adhesiolysis. One week after you have sprayGel, any adhesions that start to regrow are still loose and filmy and easy to remove. There's no cutting or digging like in the first surgery, which causes inflammation, which causes more adhesions.

They can just push the adhesions away like a spider web.

So, they do the first surgery which is sometimes long and causes injury and inflammation which possibly causes more adhesions. Then, one week later, they go in, they easily swipe away any adhesions that are coming back (with much less trauma and injury to the organs), and then put in more SprayGel.

SprayGel breaks down after one week in your body, so after the second look, you have the SprayGel in there for another week! Sounds like a good idea to me. I guess they don't do it here in the U.S. because they don't have SprayGel here.

>
>I too, would also, love to know if the U.S is F.D.A. approved yet for
>the Spray Gel?? If so who has it and where to go?? Besides out of the
>country.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: