Re: pain managment only?? there's no other way?

Mon Jun 20 22:06:34 2005

well for me sometimes it is surgery or death so i guess i have had to take the risk.... i know i cant do pain management... i cant take narcotics because, just like surgery, it increases the risk for ME to have bowel obstructions, i really hope that it is works and is a viable option for others... but what am i to do then...

-----Original Message----- From: International Adhesions Society <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:20:24 -0500 Subject: pain managment only?? there's no other way?

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:23 PM Subject: Re: pain managment only?? there's no other way?

Having surgery may give you temporary relief but it can also make the adhesions worse. There are a lot of women that have had several surgeries to remove the adhesions and they are very ill now from all of the surgeries.

True, they can cause bowel obstructions but to go and have surgery after surgery is also dangerous.

Sender: kbearwz@aol.com (Kellie) Subject: re: pain managment only?? there's no other way?

I have to believe there are other ways to deal with these adhesions then just trying to cover up the prob w/pain management...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: