Re: Usage of Barriers for Adhesions

Sun Jul 31 18:26:01 2005

Thank you, Rach. I think from here on out until surgery again will get worse day by day. I am now eating very little, and when I do I am in allot of pain. 2-3 vicatin, Muscle relaxers, Zanax, I take 12 different pills a day and some twice. And I agree totally about someone trying to tell me that I've had to many surgeries, Like we really enjoy it or something? I would love to event your pain-belt thing. I have been to a pain management dr. and he wants to put me on methadone, Is this a good idea.? I thought methadone was for heroin addicts? I have been on dalotted, which works well if I want to be a vegetable all day, come to think of it , I guess that is no difference than what I do now.

Anyway thank you for your support, it really helps. It seems like a few on this site just think we should deal with the pain, and go on with our life's, I would really like to know how. I have a 13 year old and a 10 year old. My 13 yr.old just had a cast removed and my 10 yr. old has to have tonsils removed in 2 weeks, so I will live with the pain until they are healed a little bit.

I am only 37, but feel like 87. but like you said in your other entire, we have to do what is best for us, and 2-3 months of no pain is great, to be able to have a "normal " relationship with my husband and simple things like going to the store, even if it is only for a short time. Melissa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: