Endometriosis, pain, adhesions,etc.... :'(

Sun Aug 14 21:28:34 2005

Hi all, I have been to the forum a few times in the past...and here I am again. It seems like I show up here when things get really bad for me....(things are really bad right now). A quick history...I have endometriosis, PCOS, and a history of adhesions. I've had two laporoscopies for endo and one for a ruptured ovarian cyst. My last surgery was exactly two years ago. Anyways...the last couple of months I've had problems with either constipation or diarrhea... both of the episodes leave me exhausted and sore in the entire belly area for days. Also..I've been experiencing severe back pain and left flank pain. The pain starts in my belly...then spreads to my flank and back...then goes up my spine into my head and gives me a severe headache. The pain is an intense pulling, burning , and nauseating pain. Does this sound like adhesions? My endo has also come back full force and my periods are terrible!!! I've been to a few doc's and they say "oh, it's probably adhesions" "more surgery will just make them worse". I just don't know what to do anymore. We have been trying to start a family...but intercourse is unbearable. I have been missing work off and on too. It just seems like my whole world is Falling apart. Does this sound adhesion related...and if so...what can I do..please help? hugs, Olivia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: