adhesions returning

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Sep 18 18:17:17 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Leiza Scerbo Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:59 PM Subject: adhesions returning

I have been through 16 surgeries for adheisons. I have had Interceed and Seprsafilm used, each failed and the adhesions returned worse than before. I recently went to Germany where Spray Gel was used. My question is this. Has anyone else out there gone to Germany and had Spray Gel used? Are you still adhesion free?

How long has it been since you had the surgery? And are there other adhesion sufferers out there like me who are struggling with depression and ptsd after years of being told it is all in your head?

Mentally i feel the rejection all the time like rejecting yourself after awhile. Now a lot of the side affects of so many years of suffering with this are catching up with me. Much nerve damage and muscle degeneration. Also back problems which are really bad after a surgery.

I always need rehab for a while just to get moving.I always look healthy until the day i pass out with pain and the ambulance comes. Maybe it will be different this time and the adhesions wont pile up so fast. Wishing all an adhesion free fantasy moment of peace,

Leiza

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: