right ovary wrapped up in bowel

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Sep 18 18:21:17 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sudsysilk4@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:25 PM Subject: right ovary wrapped up in bowel

Well, finally i got answer on this right abdominal pain. U had a sonogram which made the technician call the dr to admit me in hospital and i had to have another laprospocy because no one seem to know where my right ovary went and through the lap it is attached itself to my sigmoid colon and at that time of surgery they didnt prep me wiht a clean bowel so they did not attempt to do anything other than try to clean the scar tissue out around it . they did say that they didnt want to do this surgery because it was possible to punture my colona dn that i would have a bag and they want to try to see if this relieved me of pain........

Well anyhow I am glad that ihave answers but at the same time i had to go to several dr to do something about this. hopefully this will be the answer but eventually i may have to have that surgery.

amy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: