Re: Need a New Adhesion Doctor

Fri Nov 11 06:59:26 2005

Jennifer,

I am in the New York area, Long Island to be exact. The doctors I deal with are in Nassau County which is closest to the city. I have three very compassionate doctors that are helping me. I am still dealing with them and still in pain. My first doc is my PCP, which I am sure is not what you want, :). The doc that did my last surgery is not an adhesions doc. He is an OB/GYN oncologist. I do not have cancer but the theory behind me going to him is that my insides were so messed up that no one would attempt to perform surgery on me. He is used to dealing with a patient and then letting them go. He is out of North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset. The other doc is pain management. Also out of North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York. Both are very caring wonderful docs. Great bedside manner. They actually listen to the patient.

I would be more than happy to give you their names and phione numbers. Of course I don't have them at this moment but can get them. If the area is ok with you and you want to try them, e-mail me (blueis88@optonline.net).

Ann Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: