Re: My Wife and hello

Mon Nov 14 21:33:15 2005

Jed and wife, I am so sorry to hear of that you are having problems. I think it is very helpful for your wife to have a husband to help her with research. This is not only a disease that affects us, but our families too. I, myself, have gone threw all this pain since I was 11, I am now 38. I was

also taking 8-10 vicodin a day, but my dr. said that I needed to cut back because of all the Tylenol in it, so I now take oxicotin and Norco for breakthrough pain. Maybe your wife needs to talk to her dr and change meds.

so she does not have to take so much. I really hope she gets to a point where she can control some of the pain that she is going threw. And I am really glad that she has a good husband to help her threw all of this, it does help, I also have a husband that is wonderful, and is my backbone. I hope finds something that will help her. good luck. Melissa

>----- Original Message -----
From: "International Adhesions Society" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> Sender: tossmealine@yahoo.com (Jed ) Subject: My Wife and hello >
> My wife (she's 34) had an appendix surgery last November that led to a
> nicked bowel and 30 days in the hospital including 12 days in ICU. Well
> now she is taking up to 8 vicodin a day to deal with chronic pelvic
> pain.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: