Just had surgery

Sun Nov 27 09:19:06 2005

I had surgery on the 17th of this month for adhesions and for my bladder. This is the second procedure that I have had to get the adhesions cut out. I have had many surgeries prior to this also for endo and such. When I went into the DR last monday to get my cathader (hope that is spelled right lol) out my DR advised me that they spent 2 hours cleaning up the adhesions and finaly had to stop because there was just to much and that he would need to cut me fully open next time as to be able to see them well enough to take care of them because there are all over my abdominal wall and my intestines. Well needless to say I am a basket case. I am 32 years old and have already had a hyst due to endo and now this.

I have also been having major pain since the surgery when I have to urinate and before I have a bowel movement. The discomforting pain with my bladder isn't bad but when the discomfort comes on it feels like I have to go #2 but I don't. And now when I before I have a BM I can feel it coming down and it is painful. I just don't know what to do or where to turn I am really scared to death. I just had surgery 18 months ago the last time and in 18 months my scar tissue has gone from bad to severe. PLEASE can someone tell me where I should turn from here? I love my DR but I don't know if he is qualified fully for what I have going on. Sorry for the rambling but I really could use some input. Thanks.....Lost in Arizona....Holly Mester

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: