Re: Acitq

Wed Jan 11 18:34:17 2006

Rebecca,

Sounds like a vacation. Where can I go and get one? lol. I am so glad your are doing better. I wish you all the luck and hope recovery goes easy and quickly for you. I have had a bad couple of weeks. Taking the meds but still getting pain. It was waking me up and keeping me up at night. Called the doc and he upped the Dilaudid to 3 before bed. Wow what a difference. I wasn't woken up by pain but by acid reflux. Had to change that med for the 3rd time. It is getting so ridiculous with all these pills. I am sure my acid reflux is caused by the pain pills and stress. I actually feel it come on when I am under stress. I also have gained a lot of weight. I am afraid to get on the scale. I blew up. I have to try to do something about that. I am actually uncomfortable in my own skin. Like the skin around my waist is like a tight pair of jeans. lol. It seems everything happens at once. Hubby was in hospital he has a kidney stone. They thought he also had a heart attack but all tests came back fine. I was really scared there for a while. He has all the risks factors. Well, enough about me, I am off to play toontown. (The only place I can hide, lol).

Take Care,

Ann Marie

> Sender: <RJTUCKER@peoplepc.com>
> Subject: Re: Acitq
>
> Hi Ann Marie,
> Gosh, it's been so long and sorry for the lapse in response. I've had
> surgery again, and this time I've done much better than before. I think I
> told you about Cedar Sinai. Wow! What a refreshing change. My room was
Like a motel room and had two large bay windows, my bed, a private bath, a full > length couch, a large table and three chairs, and a guest bed which my
> husband was encouraged to use as he needed.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: