Blockage

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Jan 13 14:23:41 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Susen Zwicker Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:44 PM Subject: Re: Blockage

Hi, I watch the messages and post when I have something that I feel could help. As with your insurance at work. Sometimes w/this ins. thru work, once you are eligibel for disability they do not pay hardly anything compared to when you are not on SSDI-that could be a reason why they are dragging their feet. If your case is severe enough I have seen SSDI go thru in less than 6 months-coincidentally alot of insurance don't kick in until 6 months. . .think about it and check it out w/your benefits person at work. If this is the case ask them to put in writing with already written corresponding policy proceedure w/in a reasonable amount of time (1 business wk) why they have not honored your policy. If the amount of time before honoring it has passed-say 6 months, I'm willing to bet they are dragging their feet on purpose. Good Luck SZ

Sender: webwench@impishnet.com (Jan (The WebWench)) Subject: Re: Blockage

I'm not sure if you were looking for my response. I've had no problem with anyone 'not believing', at least as far as I know? The supplemental disability insurance through my employer is not going through as it seems it should? (and if anyone can shed some light here...) I thought that the ins. I've been paying into should be ..As per your boss & Dr you cant work - ok here... But they are now verifying that I 'qualify'. Soc.Security seems to be working more quickly/easily than I'd heard it would though.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: