ok whats going on

Wed Mar 22 18:46:47 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of DALENE LAWRENCE Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:30 PM Subject: Re: ok whats going on

The answer to your question is YES! It depends on each individual circumstances. I have had 13 surgeries in all and yes I too know that the adhesions are back again and there is something we all can do. That is to support each other on this website and help each other out when we can. I know that there is going to be an adhesion clinic developing in the near future in the Orlando Florida area very soon. I know this becase my last surgery was with Dr.Jay Redan in Celebration Florida near Orland and he is one of the best adhesion surgeons I have ever met. He informed me that all adhesion barriers do not work period. Even in Germany. I had the gasless surgery Dr.Redan performed and it was great! But unfortunatley the adhesions have returned. It was my personal decision to have the surgery.I knew the adhesion would come back, but at the time I just couldn't bare the pain any longer and also wanted to keep my job. If you really need some answers, then the best place to go is to Celebration Hospital and see Dr.Redan who can help you. From: mazda_lady66@hotmail.com (Kelly) Subject: ok whats going on

I've dealt with adhesions now for almost 10 years , and 5 surgeries later still dealing with them , my last was was March of 2005 so yep just a year. I'm dealing with the pain , but a new problem has arised , went to dr the other day and of course she felt my tummy and i screamed lol.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: