frustrated

Mon May 1 21:49:32 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Denise Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 10:34 AM Subject: frustrated

I am new to this forum, I have wrote to a couple of people, and when I read what you other girls say, it sounds as if I was writing about myself. I added my name to the adhesion quilt-Denise Gould- I put all about my history with adhesions, surgery, etc.

So I am not gonna write all of that here.  I am so frustrated of having pain.  I wake up with severe pain, I go to bed with it.  I woke up just crying today, because I hurt, and I am frustrated.  My last surgery was about 1 year ago, and I don't have insurance, so I was going to the health department to see a Gyn.---I really like her, but months after my surgery, when I was starting to have pain again, she insisted, there was nothing wrong, plus, I had a hysterectomy, and she wanted me to go on premarin, which I did not, (and just to say, I have been doing fine with menopause without the premarin)!!!

I decided to go to my family doctor, and to make a long, long story short------he really is not helping me.  I have had all kinds of tests, and he knows I have adhesions, he will even say, "I know you have adhesions", but he does not want to take a look inside.  Given my history, every time I have had a laporascopy, the adhesions are usually a big mess, wrapped around my bowel, cysts in them, etc. (I also have been diagnosed with endometriosis).  I have pain pills, thats about all the relief I get, I am supposed to take them every 6 hours, but the pain is back by 3 to 4 hours.  I am going back to see the Gyn, at the health department on May 1st, is my appointment---unless I find another doctor, or hospital to help me.  I do alot of research on adhesions, endometriosos, but have any of you found something to help relieve some of the pain, besides pain pills? Help----Denise

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: