Urticaria, headaches and adhesions' blockage

Mon May 1 23:08:15 2006

Hi to all of you,

This isn't the first time i write and it is for all of these symptoms. First of all, i've been having chronic urticaria since last October. I passed some tests and the allergist told me it was medication. He told me to change my Voltaren for Celebrex (anti-inflammatories) and to quit tylenol with codeine, which i did. I still had the urticaria. Meanwhile, i saw a dermatologist who checked me for lupus, was negative, and prescribed me reactine 20 mg (for allergies) plus a medication for stomach problem which contains histamine. I don't have as much allergy now except 2 different times which makes me wonder. The first time, i woke up with a terrible headache, couldn't eat cause i was nauseated, wanted to vomit but couldn't. I had a few stool in the morning, was bloated all throught the day, had pain near the liver but was probably my intestine cause since then, i've had an ultrasound which was negative, i couldn't even stay up and was covered with allergies. The second time was the same, except worse cause i vomited about six times. The next morning, i gave myself a fleet and felt better. I know i've got adhesions on my intestines but the surgeon won't operated unless i block completely. Does anybody who've had a partial or complete blockage, had those kind of symptoms, especially urticaria and headache? When i stop my medication for the stomach, my allergy comes back. Thanks for helping me. Odette Girouard.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: