Adhesions Nightmares

Wed Jul 19 21:42:29 2006

I am a Gastric bypass patient Aug 03,05. Since bypass I have had 5 Adhesion removals or repairs. I just had one Tuesday July 11. I am now having terrible pain n my navel and below areas. I have had about 32 surgeries at this time and I am 43. I am depressed, angry, hurt all the time, confussed to what I should do and don't know where to go with this. I almost can't handle the pain I am in. This past year I have became allergic to Morphine,Hydrocodene,Demerol,Deladid,Latex,Sulfa,Rocephen,Zofran,Niacin. I am taking Skelaxin for pain and Adavan, NOT HELPING only takes the edge off.I was before surgery taking. Tylenol PM just to sleep somewhat and like 4 Aleve daily just to get through work. I need someone to help me. I have a case manager nurse through my healthcare insurance. But I just am not happy about anything. Just someone to talk to I guess would be great. I talk to my family but they don't know what to do for me. I have been crying for like two weeks now because I feel like _____. Does anyone know where I can go to get a second opinion or who will work on me. You know the surgeons won't work on other surgeons patients sometimes. I am that 1% percent they say is just lucky with this. I refuse to believe this. I need a Tummy tuck, I think this might help some of the problems. I have lost 155 lbs and am at a weight of 157 now. email me at jewelbox35@hotmail.com or pjccc@sbcglobal.net. I know I am depressed I can fix that but I need help on the medical side and then the depression will go away. HELP??@?@?!!!? any information would be greatly appreciated. I live in Grove, OK so Tulsa Hospitals, or Joplin Mo are my choices close by. thank you. Julie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: