Need support and help! Thanks

Tue Jul 25 18:57:44 2006

Hello to all! I will start off my story by introducing myself: My name is Tamara and I live in Ohio: My ARD problems start back on Nov. 16, 1992: My OBGYN doctor performed a Laparoscopic tubal ligation on that day, when I was in the recovery room and getting ready to go home, I passed out and had to be taken back into the operating room for a exploritory surgery. I had bleeding from my mesosigmoid (Main artery in your belly) Almost lost my life and very thankful to be alive. Since this operation I have had many surgeries for full bowel blockages, hestorectomy, appendix removed, gallbladder and 6 inches of small intestine removed and also back surgery: I have been living in pain since 1992 with many partial bowel blockages too: Just recently the pain has progressivly gotten worse. The wrenching in my right side just below my rib area:

These are old feelings and the same area which I had last had problems with in July of 1997: I have buried my past problems and really have not dealt with them until recently: I have just admited to myself for the very first time that I have ARD and have been slowly hashing through my fears and past pain. Now that the pain and problems have become more intense! I know that what I am going through right now is not just made up in my mind. And right now the Doctor that operated on me in 1997 is running alot of tests on me: Which I do not mean to be negitive, but of coarse they are all coming back negitive! I have been through it many times before and it has always been the same. When they had to remove my Gallbladder and 6 inches of my small intestine in 1997, this same Doctor I am seeing now preformed the surgery. But, what happened is that they ran all these different tests and they all came back negitive findings: This Doctor asked me to make my own decision whether to be released or have him do a exploratory laparotomy: I elected for the exploratory, because I knew something was wrong. Well, they could not use the laparoscope procedure, because I had to many adhesions and the Doctor ended up opening me up again a proceded to remove masses of adhesions, which he found that my gallbladder was serverely tangled up and removed it and then he found 6 inches of my small intestine was ready to rupture and removed it. This is why I decided to go back to him and seek his help. He had seen what tests did not show with massive adhesions: I am trying to have patience and do the best I can right now. And this is the first time that I am asking for any support any of you can give me. Thank you for your time, Tamara

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: