Adhesions & Nerve damage

Sun Jul 30 12:17:32 2006

________________________________________ From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of
--
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:46 PM
Subject: Adhesions & Nerve damage

Hi everyone,           I to suffer everyday with this problem,its so sad to have surgery for one thing and then have to suffer for the rest of our lives. I've had problems for at least 15 yrs and now at 59 my life has come to a halt. I try had everyday trying to keep up with everything but its takes so much out of me. I feel so guilty because I try to work then I leave because again it takes so much out of me and I'am so tied of putting on a front. It's my body noone should have to live like this. It's also sad because when you don't work you can't get any extra help. There has to be an answer for us somewhere, its not our fault, we really do need answers and help.

There has to be someone out there who can help. Even if I got help from S.D.I. I wouldn't be able to live on that. It's a real stuggle for us all. I feel for you all and we need help. Thank you all for listening had to vent

myself this has really gotten to me.                                                                         Jeannie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: