Hello

Mon Sep 4 17:37:48 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:10 PM Subject: Re: Hello

Probably the best place to go is Germany where they use the Spray Gel.  It is not a 100% cure but you probably have more of a chance of getting cured.  I went to Germany for surgery and I still have problems but there are others who have gone who claim to be cured.

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 2:38 PM Subject: Hello

Message requiring your approval ---------------------- Sender: timkoehler@sbcglobal.net (Deidre) Message requiring your approval ---------------------- Subject: Hello Message requiring your approval ----------------------

I am new to this site and very relieved there is actually other people who have these problems.  I am in the hospital every 4-6 weeks with bowel obstructions, either complete or partial.  NG tubes down my nose, IV pain medications, etc...  I thought I was the only person with this problem.  I do see a pain mangement doctor but I really want to try to Lysis my adhesions with surgery, I realize this can be a double edged sword but I want to take the chance.  I hate the medications I am on and I would sttle for any improvement rather than every 4-6 weeks being in the hospital.  Does anyone know of a surgeon in the San Diego area that is willing to do this surgery?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Deidre

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: