Hello, I am new

Tue Dec 5 17:01:43 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 1:21 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Hello, I am new

I don't know about having positive adhesion surgery but I have had surgery with Dr. Redan and I had surgery in Germany. I got the adhesions back but if someone were to say they were having surgery, I would definitely say to go to a dr. that specializes in adhesion removal.

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Christine Avendano Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 3:25 AM Subject: Hello, I am new

Hello, I have adhesions, and have been reading your website and have made contact with Dr. Redan. I am planning to meet him on the 8th of December for a consultation. I live in Minnesota, and will be in Florida for a National Chess Tournament, provided I do not end up hospitalized in St. Paul yet again for bowel obstructions. I have spent the better part of a month in the hospital recently, and I am still not feeling well, and am very uncomfortable, bloating, and throwing up almost daily. I discovered Dr. Redan by accident, and the fact that I will be out there next week is shear luck.

I had a massive peritoneal infection following a surgery in 1994, and a number of surgeries followed to repair organs, remove organs, and basically get healthy. I have been having problems with small bowel obstruction, and my doctor says it is related to adhesions, and that really there is nothing that can be done. Thankfully, I have found this website, and I am hoping that Dr. Redan will be able to deal with the problems that I have. Is there anyone on this listserve who is currently reading the posts and has had a positive adhesion removal experience? Christine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: