Adhesions and Pain Management

Tue Dec 26 14:35:25 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Mitchell Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:35 AM Subject: Re: Adhesions and Pain Management

I am so sorry to hear of your pain.  I to suffer from chronic pain and extreme pain when I eat.  The only new thing that my pain management doctor recommended was "Tens" unit.  It is a portable electroid stemulation unit. It does not offer total removal of pain, but it offers relief for extended periods of time when using it regular.  I'm not sure if you have read my profile but I have had over 30 surgeries and I'm to desperately trying to avoid another recommended surgery, due to not being able to keep food in my system for any period of time. I will continue pray for you and if I here of anything else I will let you know.   Rebecca Mitchell Have a Bless Day

>----- Original Message ----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 2:11:49 PM Subject: Adhesions and Pain Management Sender: terri_schmitz@yahoo.com Subject: Re: Adhesions and Pain Management

HELLO,   MY NAME IS TERRI AND I HAVE HAD 14 SURGIES FOR ADHESIONS AND THE LAST ONE WAS 2 MONTHS AGO AND I AM STILL IN ALOT OF PAIN.I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE SURGEY ON BOTH SIDES BUT THE DOCTOR QUIT BECAUSE I WAS TO WEAK.I CAN NOT DO THIS ANYMORE AND FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS OVER.I AM IN A GREAT DEAL OF PAIN ALL THE TIME AND HAVE A REAL HARD TIME EATING AND ARE HAVING A HARD TIME GOINGH TO THE BATHROOM.I DO NOT THINK I CAN GO THREW ANOTHER SURGEY.I HAD A BAG FOR AWHILE BUT MY GUTS WOULD NOT STAY IN DUE TO THE CROWING ON THE INSIDE AND I WILL NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT TERRI_SCHMITZ@YAHOO.COM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: