FW: Adhesion

Thu Mar 15 18:46:45 2007

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:13 AM Subject: Re: Adhesion

Business, I have heard that adhesions can travel to lungs and pretty much anywhere. I feel that you should mention this possibility to your ENT and to the doc that did the surgery. I had the mesh put in after one of my 32 surgeries, but the adhesion still came back and spread like always.   Rebecca Mitchell, Creatively Inspired Photography, Printing & Fine Catering (225) 276-1090 Have a Bless Day  

>----- Original Message ----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:28:07 AM Subject: Adhesion Sender: realbusiness2@juno.com (Business) Subject: Adhesion

Hi,

I had surgery in January this year for adhesions.  I now have problem with my throat swallowing.  Can this be from adhesion surgery? I went to the hospital and they sent me to a ENT the next day and gave me benadryl and medication for reflux.  I notice that my throat looks like and feel like some tissue is covering it.  It has started eroding seems like.  I have problem swallowing the pills the doctor gave me an antibiotic.  Can this be adhesion moving up to my throat and esophagus? It feels like something is traveling up my body some times.  Can this be the adhesions.  The doctor put mesh where the adhesion was when he did the laproscopic surgery.  I'm scared.  Please help me.

Business.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: